Forest of Dean Self Catering
Are you looking for Forest of Dean Self Catering? Our beautiful cottages are available for you to hire in Wye Valley.
Situated directly on the banks of the River Wye, guests at Riverside Cottage can enjoy views over the majestic Tintern Abbey and the unspoiled landscapes of the Wye Valley AONB. The interior of this charming 18th Century stone cottage has been tastefully renovated to include all the modern comforts.
The bright, spacious cottage has two bedrooms; a double and a twin, sleeping up to 4 people in total. Within the cottage you can find the conveniences you would expect in your own home, including an enclosed garden with an outdoor terrace area. In the cosy sitting room, there is an open fire, perfect for relaxing and ambience in the winter seasons. Our guests can expect the following as standard:
- Electricity and fuel oil heating and hot water included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Open fire – coal and logs available locally
- Pets Welcome (up to three well-behaved dogs welcome downstairs)
- Large terrace with furniture
- Small enclosed lawned area
- Gas BBQ
- Well equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Freesat TV
- DVD with a selection of DVDs
- Video Player with a selection of ‘old’ tapes
- Digital Radio
- Radio/cassette/CD-player with a selection of CDs
- Lots of books and local information
- Electric hob, grill and oven
If you have any specific requirements, please don't hesitate to let us know at the time of booking. You can find the availability calendar and prices by visiting the link below:
Self Catering Wye Valley
Our charming cottage is available to rent on a self-catering basis. In the kitchen, you will find all the appliances and equipment necessary to prepare the fresh, local produce. There is a range of entertainment for the whole family in the social area for rainy days and quiet evenings. Books and guides on local information are provided but if you require any assistance in planning your journey, please let us know, and we'll be more than happy to help.